6 Local Favorites To Visit In St. Clair Shores This Winter
You will not be disappointed if you visit the following:
- Steve’s Back Room- Delicious Lebanese, complete with hummus and warm pita made fresh. You may have seen these items at your local grocer.
- Fishbones- Extensive menu options. This location has a huge fish tank for the kids, and you can watch your sushi while you wait for the adults. It does have a great outdoor patio for summer dining.
- Pink Elephant Cupcakes – Fantastic gourmet cupcakes. This was the cup"cake” at my wedding. Check out their seasonal varieties.
- The Current Restaurant – "Michigan made" outfits their menu featuring businesses from which vthe ingredients are sourced – complete with Faygo beverages & Better Made products. *Closed until February for renovations.
- Eos Café & Coffee House – Great, coffee and tea selection. If you stay for a while I hear their sandwiches are top notch!
6. Baffin Brewing Company- For the Michigan craft beer lovers out there, if you haven’t visited Baffin you are officially missing out! Great choices that rotate.
Interested in homes in St. Clair Shores? Check out the following: